Picante (limited time offer)

Picante glass 2.jpg
Picante glass 2.jpg

Picante (limited time offer)

6.00

A perfect seasoning for a zippy vinegar and oil dressing for salads by mixing 3 tablespoons of Picante seasoning with 2/3 cups Kouzini olive oil and 1/3 cup vinegar of your choice. You can also use this dressing as an easy, light marinade for chicken, fish or pork (marinate for 2-4 hours prior to cooking).

The flavor profile of our salt free Picante Seasoning is garlicky with subtle tomato flavor and a slightly smokey sweet undertone.

Ingredients: Garlic, Tomato, Smoked sweet paprika, Chipotle, Basil, Brown mustard, Oregano, Bay leaves, Marjoram, Thyme and Rosemary.

Nutritional Information 
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon, Amount Per Serving: Calories 7.3, Fat Cal. 0.9, Total Fat 0.1(0% DV), Sat. Fat 0.0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0.0mg (0% DV), Sodium 15.7mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 1.5(1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0.4g (2% DV), Sugars 0.5g, Protein 0.4g (0%DV), Vitamin A (9.9% DV), Vitamin C (1.3% DV), Calcium (1.2% DV), Iron (1.3% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Quantity:
Add To Cart